Serves 2 – 4
400g can of tomatoes
2-3 tbsp of tomato paste
1 cup of frozen peas and corn
1 cup of chicken stock
1 onion, diced
1 tbsp of curry powder
Olive oil to cook
Fresh coriander to serve
- Heat some oil in a fry pan. When the pan’s hot, add the onion and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the cold sausages and set aside.
- Add the curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes before stirring through the stock, paste and canned tomatoes.
- Bring to a simmer and let it bubble away for 20 minutes.
- Add the peas and corn mix, stir through and let it simmer for another 10 minutes while you prepare the rice according to packet instructions.
- Spoon a portion of fluffy rice into each bowl, follow with a helping of curry and add a sprig of coriander to serve.