- 1 x wonton skin packet (available in most Asian grocery stores)
- 1 x 500g pork mince
- 15-20 fresh prawns, peeled and chopped up
- White pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 x garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 x can of water chestnuts, chopped up (available in most Asian grocery stores)
- Bunch of spring onions
- 1 x packet of fresh wonton noodles (available in most Asian grocery stores)
- 1L chicken stock
- A big bulb of fresh grated ginger
- 1 x bunch of coriander
- 1 x bunch of Bok choy
- Soy sauce
- Red and green chilli
- Add prawns, water chestnut, garlic, fish sauce, white pepper and spring onions to pork mince. Mix well.
- Take a teaspoon of pork mix and place in the middle of wonton skin wrapper.
- Wet the sides of wrapper and fold into a triangle, making sure to press the sides together.
- Place wontons in boiling water till they rise to the top and skin is slightly translucent.
- To make the broth for the noodles, add coriander roots and ginger to chicken stock. Bring to the boil.
- Blanch noodles and bok choy in the noddle broth and remove when ready.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of soy sauce and cut up chillies.